Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yesterday

We had a somewhat productive day yesterday! As some of you might know, H has had a loose tooth that we have been working on. Everyday it would become a little more lose than the day before. Well, it finally happened yesterday. I could not stand it any longer and it had to come out. She kept moving it with her tongue and with her other teeth. She would bite down and that tooth would sit in front of all of the others! Yuck! I grabbed a tissue and tried to pull....nothing. I used just my fingers....nothing! I called my sister. She told me to get a piece of string and make sure it is under the tooth and then pull the string real tight and it should pop right out. Ok....it didn't work! The string was now stuck underneath this tooth with a knot that I would not be able to get out if I tried. I could have just cut the string and left the other part on the tooth, but I was not going to have it. I was going to have to yank the string....I made H close her eyes, then closed my own and POP! It came out. I didn't even have to tug that hard! WHEW! It's out! And the toothfairy came and left her some money under her pillow. I think she left too much. Is $3 over the top? Probably! But, it was her first tooth and I am so proud of both of us! You might be wondering where Mario was while all of this was going on.....lets just say that he is definately not a macho man!!!

No comments: